Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a tobbogan

BMW.....

Very nice!
    Miller 180

>>>---Mat---->

Being a Canadian, I feel I have to reply to this thread. A Toboggan is a sled used by kids to sled down hills. This is a sled or sleigh. While I'd love to try running this thing down a toboggan hill, I certainly wouldn't want to pull it back up the hill.

Otherwise, great job on the design & manufacture!
    "When the wise old rooster crows, the smart young rooster listens."

Quote Originally Posted by jasonspoon View Post
    Being a Canadian, I feel I have to reply to this thread. A Toboggan is a sled used by kids to sled down hills. This is a sled or sleigh. While I'd love to try running this thing down a toboggan hill, I certainly wouldn't want to pull it back up the hill.

Otherwise, great job on the design & manufacture!
    I don't know about out West, but in my part of our country, a tobogan is something that has no "skates/runners" to slide on. It is meant to glide on it's bottom instead. Funny enough, goole image seems to agree with me. Just do a search on toboggan and sleigh... big difference...

This is meant to be pulled behind a 4wheeler over swamps and packed snow.

Posting Permissions