Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Shameless self plug- new website

Here is my new website. Always look forward to y'alls responses. We are pretty excited about this as its our first after nearly 14 years in business. Thanks for your time.
    Jeffery

http://www.aberdeencustomgateandiron.com/

Nice work.

a few glitches to work out but looks good.
    2, XMT's 350 cc/cv
    1, XMT 350 vs
    1, TRAILBLAZER 302
    1, MILLER DVI
    1, PASSPORT PLUS
    1, DYNASTY 200 DX
    1, MAXSTAR 150 STL
    1, HOBART CHAMP
    1, HF-251 BOX
    1, S-74d
    1, S-75DXA
    2, 12-RC SUITCASES
    2, 30 A spoolguns

Your work looks good but your portfolio pics look terrible on my computer. Blurred pictures, out of focus, sized incorrectly. The split gate doesn't line up. When the first pics start scrolling sideways, much too fast if you expect people to read it. I'm not trying to run you down, but I could be a potential buyer. Put only good pics on your site.
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Monte, thanks for the criticism. We are still workin on getting good pictures placed on there. I have been having to go back and take pictures of previous work and am working on my photog skills. I only have a small collection of work pics. Always seemed to be more anxious to get to the bank than snap photos. Thanks for looking.

Have to agree with Monte. Need better pics and a little tweaking of the layout and setup if the scrolling pics.
    Miller syncrowave 200 runner with coolmate 4
    and wp2025 weldcraft torch
    Miller 125c plasma cutter

like others have said the scrollin thing hurts my head... makes it too much to take in too quickly.... just sayin. like mine, its short, simple, and quick. shows a brief over-view of some work without being fancy and slow...

a close friend is a marketer for some big time ad agency up north and he told me that the faster and simpler that i could make the layout, the better off im gonna be.... just my .07 (inflation)
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com