I would like to buy a tubing bender for the shop I work at but Im not sure wich way to go. the majority of the work I will be doing will be with 1" to 2" tube but it would be nice to be able to use it for smaller stuff as well. I have looked at the hossfeld but it would end up being out of my price range with all of the dies for it. I dont want to spend anymore that about $1000 for the whole setup.