Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: First Project

Default First Project

Hi: Just thought I would show off my first project with my new Miller 211. Its a great welder and I had a lot of fun. Mind you most of the work was in the prep and finishing. The welding took the least time. LOL
    It is mainly 1" sq. tube. The first picture is just before paint and the second is after install. It's a pretty small project by some standards but. I am happy with the way it turned out. It took me about a week of evening and a couple of weekends.
    Now my decision is, "What next" LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MrBill; 09-20-2010 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBill View Post
    Hi: Just thought I would show off my first project with my new Miller 211. Its a great welder and I had a lot of fun. Mind you most of the work was in the prep and finishing. The welding took the least time. LOL
    It is mainly 1" sq. tube. The first picture is just before paint and the second is after install. It's a pretty small project by some standards but. I am happy with the way it turned out. It took me about a week of evening and a couple of weekends.
    Now my decision is, "What next" LOL
    Another addict is born.......... (good job)

Thanks

Very nice work. I like the kubota with the tracks too.
    Miller syncrowave 200 runner with coolmate 4
    and wp2025 weldcraft torch
    Miller 125c plasma cutter

Ya it works pretty good. Some places and times it can't go but overall I am very happy with them.

Hey MrBill.
    Great job - it looks factory to me.
    That Kabota with tracks looks like something you would take on safari or something. I bet it is fun.
    Keep up the welding and post the pictures.
    Burt
    Miller Thunderbolt XL
    http://www.10FtDrillBit.com

Thanks wb. The Kubota is fun. Will go lots of places but not real fast. Because of the size of the drve wheels compared to the original tires it is about 40% slower than on wheels but I have been through snow as deep as the tracks are high with no problems. It would never do that on wheels.

That is very nice work, got me thinking of somethin for the kawasaki mule hmmmmm...... And I second that an "addict is born."

Thanks Jarred: The Kubota box already had corner pockets for it to fit in. Not sure whether the mule has that but I am sure that you could figure something out if it doesn't.