Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Post a little about me

hello to all you inteligent board members. my name is brian i am from indiana i weld cast blocks for navistar and fab some things around my horse farm i just had a pole barn built not sure where my 50amp plugs will be located. i was going to put plenty of them in so i could avoid extension cords i have some good photos but not sure how to put them on my message would like any advise you might have . make it a great day brian

Scroll down the page looking for 'Manage attachments'. Click on that and follow the instructions.

If you get lost, don't feel all alone. Just come back for more details.

Welcome!

Go to www.photobucket.com. Sign up for a FREE account. Upload your photos. After you upload your pics you, it will automatically give you the direct link, html, image, email and im codes.

Use "direct link" to get a link - http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...ifterkart2.jpg

Or use "IMG Code" for a picture in the post -
    Last edited by ahcgt; 12-18-2007 at 05:12 PM.

resize them to 100Kb. and just use the manage atachments is the easyest. you need the photo bucket to put the pic in the thread though, cant do that with the manage atachments.
    good to have ya with us.
    every one loves pic's
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Post pics of the shop....everbody love those
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]