Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sausage stuffer

Quote Originally Posted by Broccoli1 View Post
    Would something like this work?

Dunno how fast they move the ram

http://www.harborfreight.com/8-ton-l...ack-94562.html
    They would move it a bit fast. I have the exact one on my tubing bender. It would make it a **** heavy unit though.

Default h2o sausage stuffer

try this site for a stuffer using water
    http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=76875

Wow that works prety slick. Thanks for the link.

sorry i dont have a picture of it. it is down at my dads place...and i dont know when i will get there next.
    yeah, we dont mess around lol. we have walk in cooler/freezer thats about 6x10x10 that we can hang about 6 deer in or three elk or cows in and a complete butcher room with all the fixins. nice meat grinder that does i think 500 lbs/hour. you can put entire chicken quarters down the throat of that thing and it doesnt even change the sound of the motor.
    sorry to start going on about the stuff we have for butchering. anyway, whenever i am down there again, i will try to remember to get a picture of it....which should be fairly soon..bow season is already 9 days in and i gotta get my ol' monster out of the case and get some monsters hangin in the cooler lol.

Miller Trailblazer 302
    Smith Torch Outfit
    Lots of Grinders
    Miller Elite Autodark Hood
    O'l Trusty Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by welderdude402 View Post
    sorry i dont have a picture of it. it is down at my dads place...and i dont know when i will get there next.
    yeah, we dont mess around lol. we have walk in cooler/freezer thats about 6x10x10 that we can hang about 6 deer in or three elk or cows in and a complete butcher room with all the fixins. nice meat grinder that does i think 500 lbs/hour. you can put entire chicken quarters down the throat of that thing and it doesnt even change the sound of the motor.
    sorry to start going on about the stuff we have for butchering. anyway, whenever i am down there again, i will try to remember to get a picture of it....which should be fairly soon..bow season is already 9 days in and i gotta get my ol' monster out of the case and get some monsters hangin in the cooler lol.
    Good luck with the hunt. It's moose season here but I'm way too busy to go. Thats ok though I still have half of my freezer full of last years moose. Hoping to get home for archery deer soon.

Default gundlr

Quote Originally Posted by Stomper View Post
    They would move it a bit fast. I have the exact one on my tubing bender. It would make it a **** heavy unit though.
    Anyone have the plans to build the water sausage stuffer, Thanks Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by gundlrak View Post

Anyone have the plans to build the water sausage stuffer, Thanks Gary.
    No plans but try here as was previosly mentioned in this thread. It gives you the general idea, just modify to your liking.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=76875