Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

twozukis Guest

Default Motorcycle trailer plans??

Anyone know where to find any decent ones?? Im looking for a way to carry 2-3 bikes at a time w/o costing an arm and a leg. Thanks
    Steve Wickham
    Wytheville va

I dont have any but here is where you can get them at good price if no one else has them NORTHERNTOOL.COM they will send you a catolage i have the 2006 spring/summer master catolage they are on pg.251 hope this helps
    garthswelding@aol.com trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

Default plans

twozukis,
    Try this site surf around on it they have plans right on line...print them up no charge.
    http://www.championtrailers.com/

Next go to
    http://www.utilitytrailerkit.com/
    For the best prices I have found on the web.
    I have built several trails this way from a 7' x14' tandem to 5' x 8' singles.
    hope this helps.
    sstec

Default picture of 5 x 12

Heres a picture of a 5' x 12'
    The guy I built it for hauls 2, 4wheelers. When it's not doing that he hauls a lot freezers and furniture. That why the high bulk head, to tie down to.

sstec
    Attached Images Attached Images

very nicly done i like the front rack on it thanks for sharing the pic
    garthswelding@aol.com trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

I know some people modified the trailers harbor freight sells with good sucess mabey try something along those lines.