Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: recent projects

Default recent projects

Glad to report i went full time fabricating furniture and art as of July 4th weekend. No more day job! a very lucky guy to have a job i love, a great wife and a new baby. live is good, err GREAT !!

a sculpture from 14 ga hot rolled steel, acid stained with painted center keyhole. 8'x4'x2'

a desk with a 11 ga. plate steel top powdercoated to clients company color, 11ga pedestal base, 3/8 chrome plates legs with laser cut logo and chrome plated connecting rods to level the top and lock it in place.

conference table, all 1/8 plate steel. 3/8 laser cut leveling feet. i built the media table in the background too.

media table. mild steel with chrome plated elements. the white top use to be the sheetmetal skin from the hood of a 1972 Chevrolet truck
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '11 Lincoln Power Mig 216
    '10 Syncro200 TIG runner
    Scotchman CPO 350 LT cold saw w/ AMS
    6x6 Enco corner notcher
    Weldsale fixture table 3x5
    Acorn Welding Platen 5x8

Very nice I reallylike the automotive mechanical theme on the furniture
    Miller syncrowave 200 runner with coolmate 4
    and wp2025 weldcraft torch
    Miller 125c plasma cutter

Hi jimmy_pop.,

Very nice pieces.

I think now I'll just hide under a rock as I feel very inadequate.

But seriously, this is what the forum is all about.

Thanks for sharing.
    Thermal Arc GTSW400, Airco Heliwelder II, Miller Dynasty 350, Hypertherm 1000, oxy-fuel setup, metal cutting bandsaw, air compressor, drill press, etc.:

Call me the "Clouseau" of welding !

Default Your stuff

Nice work! And it's great to hear of someone doin' what they wanta do and making a living at it. Best of luck to ya!
    Professional firefighter (retired). Amateur everything else I try to do...
    Oh yeah: GO BIG RED!

Quote Originally Posted by strube1369 View Post
    Nice work! And it's great to hear of someone doin' what they wanta do and making a living at it. Best of luck to ya!
    Man I am so envious I have no artistic ability at all. I totaly dig what you r doin keep yhe pics coming.

Good looking work Joel. Don't be a stranger, you know where the shop is at. Congrats on becoming a father
    Miller 350P
    Miller Econotig
    Milwaukee Dry saw
    Evolution Dry saw (for sale)
    Scotchman 350 cold saw
    7x12 bandsaw
    1910 ATW 14 x 72 lathe
    fridge full of adult beverages
    Sirius radio

www.snpequipment.com
    callouses and burns a plenty

Judging from those pieces, you definitely made the right decision.