Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tempraiser View Post
    Has anyone modified a pedal to control two tigs?
    Why on earth would you want to?
    Syncrowave 250DX
    Invison 354MP
    XR Control and 30A

Airco MED20 feeder
    Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81
    Smith O/A rig
    And more machinery than you can shake a 7018 rod at

Quote Originally Posted by SignWave View Post
    I was thinking about paralleling my wiener... A swift hack with the ol' axe and I might be able to pee into two seperate urinals.....from 10 feet away....:
    Hey, this is just like Volts, Amps and Watts. You might get a two for one deal but with half as much size the satisfaction is equal.
    Dynasty 200DX, first generation
    Makita 5" grinder
    Makita 14" abrasive saw
    IR SS5L compressor
    Whole bunch of hand/air tools.
    and a wish list a mile long

Smile I think . . .

Hey guys maybe we should forward this thread to Homeland Security. Maybe he needs all this power for something other than "WELDING" . . . .

I think if I needed to weld that bad I would "fricking move . . .

You know we are supposed to be on the lookout anything odd, after all it's all those over educated foreign students building the road side bombs . . .

You know if someone in Florida would have it thought it odd that someone wanted to learn to fly an airliner only, not take off , not land . . . just fly

Wacko
    Last edited by Wacko Welder; 12-17-2007 at 08:56 PM.
    Millermatic 251
    Lincoln AC/DC "Tombstone"
    Milwaulkee Grinder 4 1/2"
    Clark Grinder 4 1/2"

I haven't said anything for a while. I really want to know if anyone has more experience with paralleling. I talked to the Miller guys and they didn't have a whole lot of information. Has anyone modified a pedal to control two tigs?
    It could be done. I know I could do it. I've done crazier things.
    XMT-300 with S-64 wire feeder.
    Lincoln HI-FREQ modified to run XMT.
    Esab PCM-875 plasma cutter.
    Miller Spoolmatic-1
    Miller PC-300 pulser
    Miller Optima pulser

I haven't said anything for a while. I really want to know if anyone has more experience with paralleling. I talked to the Miller guys and they didn't have a whole lot of information. Has anyone modified a pedal to control two tigs?
    That does it,,,,,

This message is hidden because tempraiser is on your ignore list.

Hey temp, I know preety well the shape of a sine wave. You are the one who said there were two phases in a single phase system. I just thought you should educate yourself before making a further arse of youself. I too get into electrical conundrums from time to time, but I do as much research for myself as I can before I demand answers from the good hearted guys on the board, even then I don't demand, but ask!
    Also, I'm with AnotherDano...

" 12-15-2007, 12:59 PM
    tempraiser
    This message is hidden because tempraiser is on your ignore list."
    Last edited by walker; 12-18-2007 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    Hey temp, I know preety well the shape of a sine wave. You are the one who said there were two phases in a single phase system. I just thought you should educate yourself before making a further arse of youself. I too get into electrical conundrums from time to time, but I do as much research for myself as I can before I demand answers from the good hearted guys on the board, even then I don't demand, but ask!
    Also, I'm with AnotherDano...

" 12-15-2007, 12:59 PM
    tempraiser
    This message is hidden because tempraiser is on your ignore list."
    Actually, there are two phases in a single phase system. Seldom will you see "single phase" referred to as "two phase" but there are indeed two phases.

Quote Originally Posted by griff01 View Post
    Actually, there are two phases in a single phase system. Seldom will you see "single phase" referred to as "two phase" but there are indeed two phases.
    I know that, and you know that, now who else is a believer?
    XMT-300 with S-64 wire feeder.
    Lincoln HI-FREQ modified to run XMT.
    Esab PCM-875 plasma cutter.
    Miller Spoolmatic-1
    Miller PC-300 pulser
    Miller Optima pulser

Quote Originally Posted by storts View Post
    Hey,My bridge is almost sold!!!!!!!!
    Is almost like close? If so the that only counts in horse shoes and grenades.
    The definition of courage. "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and you see it through to the end no matter what." From "To Kill a Mockingbird"

Quote Originally Posted by griff01 View Post
    So if I use a oscilloscope I'll see two waveforms?
    The definition of courage. "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and you see it through to the end no matter what." From "To Kill a Mockingbird"