Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

They make those get ups, actually see the adds on the DIY site, as far as I know they are not UL listed or any other kind of approval, certainly doesn't doesn't even come close to the intent of the code and didn't see anything in the instructions that would suggest that this would be an acceptable idea. If a guy was on the up and up with me as a landlord I might even participate with installing a legal circuit, a new wire to the panel with the right breaker. I might even feel better about that than hooking something on an existing 120V circuit especially if its older.

If a guy was on the up and up with me as a landlord I might even participate with installing a legal circuit, a new wire to the panel with the right breaker. I might even feel better about that than hooking something on an existing 120V circuit especially if its older.

and how would you feel about finding the abomination he is trying to make in one of your units ??
    think the little old lady living in the apartment above him would be ok with it ??
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default this string blew a fuse...

Just stopped back to see if there was any response, but it seems this thread has fizzled out...

Hope all had a great holiday,

John