Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Lightbulb Progress on My Homemade Sander

Here are the newest picture of my Sander. And some old ones will up date this site time to time. So check back in. Some picture at the bottom. To see all go to link below.

http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/y...view=slideshow

Vernon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Vernon; 07-22-2010 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Homade ? Homemade :)

whoo wee. are you sure thats a tool and not a work of art? can't wait to see it after paint. really great build so far.

dave.
    IBEW electrican 26 yrs

Like rvpc said.that thing is a work of art.are you going to paint or powder coat??Either way it's gonna be a bad dude when done.NICE WORK...Jim
    Welding in Crete
    Syncrowave 350 LX
    Millermatic 252
    Millermatic 180 w Spoolgun
    Miller Gold Seal 155
    Miller Elite welding helmet
    JD2 Tubing bender with Hydraulic conversion
    Evolution Raptor15" SteelDry Cut Saw
    Hypertherm Powermax 30
    Some really cool hammers BIG and small

Quote Originally Posted by rvpc View Post
    whoo wee. are you sure thats a tool and not a work of art? can't wait to see it after paint. really great build so far.

dave.
    Its a tool Can't wait to paint also

Quote Originally Posted by uhohjim View Post
    Like rvpc said.that thing is a work of art.are you going to paint or powder coat??Either way it's gonna be a bad dude when done.NICE WORK...Jim
    Not sure on powder coat or paint Will most likely be Blue but not sure of that yet.

Thanks Vernon

Default Milling Machine work on table

Here are some photos of the table.
    Attached Images Attached Images

wow vernon thats not a sander thats a work of art. If someone were to want that sander from you I'm guessing you would want about $2500.oo for it considering the time you must have into it. Very nice.
    Miller syncrowave 200 runner with coolmate 4
    and wp2025 weldcraft torch
    Miller 125c plasma cutter

Default Sander

Quote Originally Posted by jrscgsr View Post
    wow vernon thats not a sander thats a work of art. If someone were to want that sander from you I'm guessing you would want about $2500.oo for it considering the time you must have into it. Very nice.
    Well don't think anybody would give a fair price for the sander. But do think I could build one much fast after I figured all of the pcs out. Just like your steps you now know what it takes to build them. 2500.00 is a fair price I'm sure. This first one would be a little more 2nd one would be a little less I'm sure. Thank you
    Vernon