Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Stay warm boys....

In So. Cal, we never really worry about the cold that much but lately we have had to bring in the brass monkeys! And we rarely lose power as a result of bad weather but rather lose power as a result of our bad providers.

Great idea skidsteersteve. Keep your powder dry!

TacMig
    We depend On:
    Miller | Esab | Lincoln | Fronius
    Baileigh | Drake | Eagle | Knuth
    Victor | Harris | Smith | Bessey
    Snap-On | Hilti | Ingersoll Rand
    Burco/Koco | Onan | BobCat
    Tracker | Infratrol | AmeriCast

We belong to or support:
    American National Standards Institute
    American Welding Society
    The Welding Institute
    Fabricators & Manufacturing Association Int'l.

Anderson & Co. LLC
    Metal Cr
    afters

Quote Originally Posted by SkidSteerSteve View Post
    About five years ago I bought my bobcat 250 and went ahead and set it all up for a back up generator with the proper cabling, connections and so forth.... Well it's paying off. For those of you not watching the weather, most of Oklahoma is getting hammered for the second year in a row with an ice storm. My house looks like a tree limb salvage yard, but the bob is running like a charm keeping the well, heat and lights going like clockwork. The last report I heard, there were about half a million households without power.

Thanks for making a great machine Miller!!

SSS

i done that before
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137