Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Pipe wraps and templates

I am going to build some pipe wraps/templates with solidworks in a few days. I will be happy to share the files. You would print them off on heavy paper then use them like a pipe wrap. Or as I am going to do use the prints a templates to cut the wraps out of pipe wrap material. Anyone have suggestions or particular sizes they would like to see. I can do all sizes all angles and any combination of sizes.

There was a post several months back that offered a program called tubemiter.exe

I thought I had saved it but today it wont work!! I copied a jepg file.

Depending on the pipe size, it would draw your template. Maybe a search will locate the program.

jim

I found it again!! Saved it too.

http://www.metalgeek.com/static/cope.pcgi

jim

Trap

you might have been thinking of 'winmiter'

and here it is

john

http://home.tallships.ca/mspencer/winmiter.html

wow !! we posted at the same time

Great... Again you guys saved me a bumch of work. Thanks again

Default One step further

Great programs. Let's go one more step. For those of us who cut most copes on a chopsaw or bandsaw has anybody seen a program to give us the corrct angle measurements for cutting saddles?

Here you go. http://snip.awardspace.com/

This one is on the internet but maybe someone on here can tell us how to download it or put it on a computer so you don't have to be connected to use it.