Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Question about sander

If you have a 6x48 sander could you take a picture of the table tilt section.Trying to build one and need some ideals. Take picture all views if you can. Thanks for the help

Default My bracket I designed

This is what I wanted a picture of. I made this template out of paper looks like it will work but any picture would still be helpful.
    Vernon
    Attached Images Attached Images

It looks like it should work. If you're in doubt then make it out of sheet metal and mock it up on the sander. If it's going to work go ahead and make it out of whatever you had in mind to make it out of. I don't have a belt sander or I'd take a couple of snapshots for you. Sorry.

Anyway it looks like you're on the right track. Keep up with the progress posts.
    Blondie (Owner C & S Automotive)

Colt the original point & click interface!

Millermatic 35 with spot panel
    Miller 340A/BP
    Victor O/A torches
    Lincoln SP125
    Too many other tools to list

03 Ram 1500
    78 GS1000
    82 GL1100 Interstate

Red face Sander Parts

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie_486 View Post
    It looks like it should work. If you're in doubt then make it out of sheet metal and mock it up on the sander. If it's going to work go ahead and make it out of whatever you had in mind to make it out of. I don't have a belt sander or I'd take a couple of snapshots for you. Sorry.

Anyway it looks like you're on the right track. Keep up with the progress posts.
    Thank you was thing no one was reading my post all these people on here and not one person with a sander willing to help!!!!!!!!! Thank you again

You're welcome!
    Blondie (Owner C & S Automotive)

Colt the original point & click interface!

Millermatic 35 with spot panel
    Miller 340A/BP
    Victor O/A torches
    Lincoln SP125
    Too many other tools to list

03 Ram 1500
    78 GS1000
    82 GL1100 Interstate

Ditto. If I had a sander, I would shoot you a pic. I haven't even designed mine yet.
    Sometimes there's no second chances.

Default Sander

Quote Originally Posted by davinci2010 View Post
    Ditto. If I had a sander, I would shoot you a pic. I haven't even designed mine yet.
    Thank you And when you start your sander I will help with any info I learned doing mine if you would like. Just ask Thanks again