Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everybody!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by yorkiepap View Post
    Hey guys,
    Hmmmm...... Miss Mindy appears to be one of the new breed of environment PC trolls who look for responses from those not carefully evaluating their posts. duuuhhhhh!

Denny
    Seems to be alot of them here lately. Deleted about 10 of them in the last few days. Feel free to use the little red triangle in the upper RH corner if they are a spammer...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Mindy-
    I have EXTENSIVE RESEARCH regarding this issue and would love to correspond with you privately off the main page. Please PM me topless pics of yourself and your girlfriends and I will send you pages and pages of data.

I will check my PM's everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by Some Creep View Post
    Mindy-
    I have EXTENSIVE RESEARCH regarding this issue and would love to correspond with you privately off the main page. Please PM me topless pics of yourself and your girlfriends and I will send you pages and pages of data.

I will check my PM's everyday!

baaaaahhhahhhahaaaaahhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

I think the biggest problem with that machine is that there aren't enough AMERICANS using them to make AMERICAN products and putting food on AMERICAN tables.

i agree you need to narrow it down, you could be talkng about weld processes in general, filler metals, electro magnetism, even the steel, plastics ,copper parts etc the machines made of .

Default Thanks

Thanks for everyone... i'm taking classes about welding now! it's a little hard for me, but i'm making the efford.. i'm begining with a little pieces of metal... i want to say: thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
    Thanks for everyone... i'm taking classes about welding now! it's a little hard for me, but i'm making the efford.. i'm begining with a little pieces of metal... i want to say: thanks everyone.
    You're welcome and happy trolling. Later

Quote Originally Posted by FusionKing View Post
    I would think you would be better served if you were to expand your search to investigating hazards regarding filler metals.
    Then you will find a ton of stuff. There is a lot of dangerous stuff out there and even more data than one can read.
    Heck just read the MSDS sheet in a box of rod. It has more than I wanna know.
    Unless you are talking about electrocuting something, I doubt you are gonna find much on the machine itself.
    I would hate to even think about all of the stuff I've inhaled over the past 38 years I've been welding professionally. The worst I know of was an electrode for welding Admiralty, I was told it contained cyanide and was given an 8" fan to keep the fumes away.
    Blondie (Owner C & S Automotive)

Colt the original point & click interface!

Millermatic 35 with spot panel
    Miller 340A/BP
    Victor O/A torches
    Lincoln SP125
    Too many other tools to list

03 Ram 1500
    78 GS1000
    82 GL1100 Interstate

Default EPA Already Taxing Cow Emissions

Quote Originally Posted by davinci2010 View Post
    Bovine flatulence, That's what is destroying the environment! Mabye she should lead a campaign to outlaw cows.
    I do well work for some dairys in the area. As soon as our current White House Resident took over, the government demanded money, penalty fees based on the number of cows and calfs on all the dairy's property holdings; i.e. breeding yards, calf pens, holding pens, feed lot, milking pens, medical pens, etc. I had heard and read about a proposed tax by the Obama Administration and people said it was only a proposal. Well its a fact, the maintenance guy I work with showed me the actual document and the "fee" collected by the EPA. Hard to get the water wells repaired when the EPA is taking all the money for cows passing gas.

Moral of the story, support your dairy by consuming more dairy products, they got to pay for the president's green agenda that is being rammed down our throats.
    '77 Miller Bluestar 2E on current service truck
    '99 Miller Bobcat 225NT for New Service Truck
    '85 Millermatic 200 in Shop

'72 Marquete 295 AC cracker box in Shop
    '07 Hypertherm Powermax 1000 G3 Plasma Cutter in Shop
    Miller Elite and Digital Elite Hoods

Helen, do you care to elaborate on that?? S h i t, I remember when this was a useful forum before the spammers took it over.
    Jim