Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question

Quote Originally Posted by white05gt View Post
    I would love to go out there and work, looks beautiful. I am working in Virginia doing dig ups on a 30" line right now but I would rather be doing new mainline work.
    I've seen many Rig Trucks going through NE Az, and along I-40 head towards NM. Not sure where they're headed, one guy was broke down outside of Payson, Az, pulling his 5th wheel camper. If I see some more stopped along the way, I'll ask where they're headed. I travel through there weekly.
    "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Month or so ago I seen several rigs up on I-70 between Rifle and Grand Junction.
    Caution!
    These are "my" views based only on “my” experiences in “my” little bitty world.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Sonora Iron View Post
    Month or so ago I seen several rigs up on I-70 between Rifle and Grand Junction.
    Come to think of it, they could have been taking I-40 over to US 191, that'll take them right through Monument Valley, and up to Moab.

Sonora, so you in Colorado?

No.____________
    Caution!

Question

No.____________
    It remains a mystery..........

Hey Sonora, do you know if Miller's IronMate FC-1260 gun can be made to accept Bernard Centerfire Consumables? Their M-25 and Roughneck guns can, but I can't find anything on the FC-1260.
    Last edited by davedarragh; 06-15-2010 at 07:32 PM.

I spent all of last week on the North Slope of Alaska. High 30s at night (sun doesn't set at all) and upper 40s during the day time. Not a cloud in the sky, no wind, and the best thing of all, NO MOSQUITOES, yet. The pack ice is still in, right up against the shore (about 400 miles east to west). It was glorious!!

I can't handle the heat any more. Too old & too fat, I guess.

Jerry in Anchorage

Quote Originally Posted by muskt View Post

I can't handle the heat any more.

Jerry in Anchorage
    My boss is from Alaska, talk about going from one extreme to the other

Quote Originally Posted by davedarragh View Post
    It remains a mystery..........

Hey Sonora, do you know if Miller's IronMate FC-1260 gun can be made to accept Bernard Centerfire Consumables? Their M-25 and Roughneck guns can, but I can't find anything on the FC-1260.
    Sorry, I don't have any real experience with either product.
    Caution!

Question

Sorry, I don't have any real experience with either product.
    Thanks, anyway. Trying to save a few $$$$ on an FC gun, and keep consumables inventory to a minimum. I've got the Q-300 on my feeder, and converted the M-25 on the MM 212 to accept Bernard Centerfire tips & nozzles.

Dave