Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Smile Pink Party Table

I fabricated this table to auction off for Susan G Koman For the Cure. My town (Howell, MI) has a Pink Party where the whole downtown has an event to raise money for Cancer. The Table Has Steel Legs and cancer ribbon. The Top is Pre-Cast Concrete (pink) with aluminum cutouts embedded in it.

Miller Syncrowave 200
    Miller Spectrum 875 Plasma Cutter
    Miller Milermatic 135
    Ridgid Drill Press
    Ridgid Chop Saw
    36" Metal Break
    Harris Toarches
    English Wheel
    Ingersoll Rand, 18.1 cfm Compressor
    30 gal. Sand Blaster
    Planishing Hammer
    150lb Anvil
    10" Swing Logan Lathe

Default Great donation!

Nice work! Hopefully it will bring the cause some funds.
    Did you have the metal inlays cut for you or do it yourself?

Default Water Jet

My local high school has a cnc water jet, and I have made good friends there, so I go in and cut out what I need.
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Miller Milermatic 135
    Ridgid Drill Press
    Ridgid Chop Saw
    36" Metal Break
    Harris Toarches
    English Wheel
    30 gal. Sand Blaster
    Planishing Hammer
    150lb Anvil
    10" Swing Logan Lathe

Default Nice Work

It's nice to see others donate their time, talent and efforts for a good cause. My mom passed from cancer that started out as ****** cancer before invading other parts.

EDIT: Oh geeze... the powers to be won't let me mention the part of the anatomy that SGK represents. How stupid is that....
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Homemade Water Cooler
    130XP MIG
    Spectrum 375
    60 year old Logan Lathe
    Select Machine and Tool Mill
    More stuff than I can keep track of..

Default edit

Quote Originally Posted by nocheepgas View Post
    EDIT: Oh geeze... the powers to be won't let me mention the part of the anatomy that SGK represents. How stupid is that....
    yea, thats why mine just says cancer...
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Miller Milermatic 135
    Ridgid Drill Press
    Ridgid Chop Saw
    36" Metal Break
    Harris Toarches
    English Wheel
    30 gal. Sand Blaster
    Planishing Hammer
    150lb Anvil
    10" Swing Logan Lathe

Quote Originally Posted by nocheepgas View Post
    It's nice to see others donate their time, talent and efforts for a good cause. My mom passed from cancer that started out as ****** cancer before invading other parts.

Mine did too, It's a very bad, evil Illness !!!!!!
    Now My Daughter inlaw has cancer. She had surgery last week, hopefully she will get well soon !

............ Norm

Sunrise Outside My Shop In Delhi, Ontario

- Arcair- K 4000 CAC.

- LN-25 Wire Feeder

- Lincoln Ranger 8- Engine Drive- CC\CV:

- Lincoln Power Mig 180C
    - Spoolgun.
    - DeWalt Chop Saw .
    - DeWalt Compressor - 13cfm, @ 100 psi.

www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com