Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Highpwr View Post
    You got that right 7A749.

I just like to be as self sufficient as possible that's all. I've got 3 Miller machines in my home shop now, and would just like to have the information available to me to be able to diagnose and repair any simple problems that may come up. It would not be a simple task for me to have to try and get any one of these welders out to a repair shop to get it looked at if I had to.

I ONLY buy factory repair manuals, whether it be for a vehicle, appliance or whatever. They are the only source of reliable information in my opinion. I don't mind paying for that information - as long as I am allowed access to it.

If cruizer happens to have that information available that would be awesome. But I have not been able to find anywhere that sells these manuals outright in my on-line searches. So either way I would still be happy just to be ABLE to get the information.

Thank you for the kind words though.
    Check your PM's
    So you're telling me...You're not nostalgic? Then, give me another word for it......

Thumbs down Service/Technical Manuals

Sorry folks just recieved coorespondance from Miller stating that the Service/Technical Manuals are not available to the average joe from them. They are only available to Distributors and Miller Certified Repair Techs... Bummer!

Default Miller Service Manuals

Just got an email from Miller. Their Service/Technical Manuals are not available from them to we "Average Joes". Only to their Distributors and Miller Certified Repair Tech and even they have to have certain criteria in order to get them. Bummer

Which manual were you after?

Default Service / Technical Manuals?

Cruiser,
    I had talked to you a while back regarding my 211 with the "smooth start" issues while using 230v. I have been looking for the manuals/ schematics. Would have these?
    Thanks.

Unfortunately, thats likely still under warranty, so no, I'd get into big trouble with the boys at Miller.

Older non warranty machines sure, but ones still under warranty nope.