Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Small Homade Race car

My dad made this race car in the early 70's. Has a 450 motorcycle motor. Sorry the picture is not the best! Picture of a picture. I just found It And I don't have a scanner. But would like to share it with all of you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Vernon; 05-31-2010 at 08:42 PM.

That's pretty cool. I bet 20 mph feels like 120 in that thing!

That's awesome, did he actually race it somewhere? Looks sorta like a vintage sprint car or super modified or somethin

Default Race Car

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguynick View Post
    That's awesome, did he actually race it somewhere? Looks sorta like a vintage sprint car or super modified or somethin
    My Dad made it just for fun drove it around the neighborhood.Today you would go to jail for trying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernon View Post
    My Dad made it just for fun drove it around the neighborhood.Today you would go to jail for trying that.
    not in arkansas... HA!
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

Certain parts of Ohio you'd be all right. I just moved out of Ohio, in the country. We drove our homemade contraptions up and down the roads all the time. Actually, I've taken my 4 wheeler to walmart before

Default Home-made Race car

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguynick View Post
    Certain parts of Ohio you'd be all right. I just moved out of Ohio, in the country. We drove our homemade contraptions up and down the roads all the time. Actually, I've taken my 4 wheeler to walmart before
    I lived in south Florida when dad had this so that would not work today 4 sure

Quote Originally Posted by welder_one View Post
    not in arkansas... HA!
    Maybe I need to move back to Dardanelle/Danville area?
    Blondie (Owner C & S Automotive)

Colt the original point & click interface!

Millermatic 35 with spot panel
    Miller 340A/BP
    Victor O/A torches
    Lincoln SP125
    Too many other tools to list

03 Ram 1500
    78 GS1000
    82 GL1100 Interstate