Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You two are sufing Cyberspace, and making less than flattering comments about a Gentleman that you do not know.... and HE is the one with "Too much time on HIS hands"???

Hmmm... I think not.

What I can tell you about Paul...

He is from Newfoundland, and he is an uncompromising Perfectionist.....

He owns Specailty Repairs - The company mentioned in the video, and he goes into the same intricate detail with all of his work, and all of the projects that he publishes to the web for all of us to see...

The Crazy Cart.
    The Trailer for his Miller Engine Driven Welder.
    The Modifications to his Kubota Tractor.
    The Forklift rebuild.
    etc etc

I would think that a comment like "He has too much time on his hands" is rather Ignorant (No Matter HOW you intended it) and is selling Paul extremely short, especially since you are missing the point - He is an incredibly talented, and Proud Craftsman...

We should be so lucky as to have a Fraction of his abilities, and patience, and be able to pay that much attention to detail.

Rant Over.

Have a Good Night.
    Later,
    Jason

Professional Spark Generator by Trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Wolf View Post
    You two are sufing Cyberspace, and making less than flattering comments about a Gentleman that you do not know.... and HE is the one with "Too much time on HIS hands"???

Hmmm... I think not.

What I can tell you about Paul...

He is from Newfoundland, and he is an uncompromising Perfectionist.....

He owns Specailty Repairs - The company mentioned in the video, and he goes into the same intricate detail with all of his work, and all of the projects that he publishes to the web for all of us to see...

The Crazy Cart.
    The Trailer for his Miller Engine Driven Welder.
    The Modifications to his Kubota Tractor.
    The Forklift rebuild.
    etc etc

I would think that a comment like "He has too much time on his hands" is rather Ignorant (No Matter HOW you intended it) and is selling Paul extremely short, especially since you are missing the point - He is an incredibly talented, and Proud Craftsman...

We should be so lucky as to have a Fraction of his abilities, and patience, and be able to pay that much attention to detail.

Rant Over.

Have a Good Night.
    Yeah, Paul does build some pretty cool stuff.

Not quite my taste on some of his builds, but he's a craftsman nonetheless. I'm not too into the bling aspect on industrial machines.

Nobody in this world could take that from him tho.

He seems real down to earth & quite a nice guy all around from what I can glean from his responses to threads he's involved with. Never really spoken with him personally, but he comes across as a pretty cool dude.

He has modesty & lacks that cocky "just ask me, I know everything" attitude so many others on the net seem to possess.

When some of those guys get going with their oh so worn out mantras & BS, he's a welcome refreshment.

Rock On Canada!
    So you're telling me...You're not nostalgic? Then, give me another word for it......

Quote Originally Posted by Black Wolf View Post
    Who said anything uncomplimentary about him or his fine craftsmanship?
    20 lb. Ford Tune Up Tool
    Miller Syncrowave 350DX
    Miller Syncrowave 200R
    Millermatic 250 Mig
    Miller Thunderbolt 225V
    Miller Elite Hood
    Century 130 Porta Mig
    Harris Multistage Oxy/Act
    Milwaukee 9",7",4.5" Grinders
    Milwaukee Porta Band
    Milwaukee 14" Chop Saw
    Lisle 7X12 Horiz/Vert Band Saw
    00 Dodge 3500 Dsl Dually Tool Box

My apologies,

Usually comments along the lines of the "Too much time on his hands..." are meant negatively, instead of complimentary.

Paul doesn't have "too much time..." He MAKES the time to do work to HIS standards... Something we should ALL do more of.

Again, Apologies, I was in a mood - Working too many hours lately.
    Later,
    Jason

Professional Spark Generator by Trade.

Default Cart

Hey Nocheapgas,

That a lot of had work. looks very nice. Great video really like that part.
    Vernon

Quote Originally Posted by Vernon View Post
    Hey Nocheapgas,

That a lot of had work. looks very nice. Great video really like that part.
    Vernon
    I'm not going to take any credit here, just saw the cart on YouTube and thought it would interest you guys.
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Homemade Water Cooler
    130XP MIG
    Spectrum 375
    60 year old Logan Lathe
    Select Machine and Tool Mill
    More stuff than I can keep track of..

I think it's awesome. My favorite parts are the spare tire and the dice hanging from one of the filler wire tubes.

Had a lead sled back in the 70's that had the fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view. Was a 49 Merc chopped, sectioned and channeled. My mom made the fuzzy dice for me. The last thing she ever made, I wish I hadn't let them go with the car when I sold it.

Those dice took me on a trip down memory lane!!!

Again awesome job on the cart. My TIG welder takes an airport tug tractor to pull it around. My Cub Cadet just spins the wheels when I try to move it with that.
    Blondie (Owner C & S Automotive)

Colt the original point & click interface!

Millermatic 35 with spot panel
    Miller 340A/BP
    Victor O/A torches
    Lincoln SP125
    Too many other tools to list

03 Ram 1500
    78 GS1000
    82 GL1100 Interstate

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie_486 View Post
    I think it's awesome. My favorite parts are the spare tire and the dice hanging from one of the filler wire tubes.

Had a lead sled back in the 70's that had the fuzzy dice hanging ...
    Shoot, my dice match my paint on my T-Bird..
    Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images