Homemade Water Cooler
    130XP MIG
    Spectrum 375
    60 year old Logan Lathe
    Select Machine and Tool Mill
    More stuff than I can keep track of..

Default Awsome

Very cool cart. Awsome detail.

Ok,,, I didn't see the steering wheel ..
    great job..
    Jim

Yes, member "wildfire" built that. Same guy that did the awesome forklift restoration. He also built a sweet trailblazer rig.

That is one of the nicest builds I have ever seen.
    Great job.
    20 lb. Ford Tune Up Tool
    Miller Syncrowave 350DX
    Miller Syncrowave 200R
    Millermatic 250 Mig
    Miller Thunderbolt 225V
    Miller Elite Hood
    Century 130 Porta Mig
    Harris Multistage Oxy/Act
    Milwaukee 9",7",4.5" Grinders
    Milwaukee Porta Band
    Milwaukee 14" Chop Saw
    Lisle 7X12 Horiz/Vert Band Saw
    00 Dodge 3500 Dsl Dually Tool Box

The credits, dissolves and music in the video are all 'crazy.'

The cart is just plain cool.

Default Perfection

That would be the Mona Lisa of welding carts. If you had to bill that out as a job it would probably be a $2K job. So cool!

I think his name is Paul and you can find still pictures of this cart in the forums if you search 'crazy cart'. He also did some really cool additions to a Toyata forklift and to his Kubota tractor. There is a thread with pictures of his Toyata forklift he totall redid. Yes Paul has some mad skills. There are videos the forklift and tractor on his youtube channel. He also has some really cool motorcycles and there's one of his basement where he has motorcycles all arranged and he has a mini diner, awesome stuff. Paul's youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/7863348
    Millermatic 185 + Shopping cart .. cart
    Metabo 4 1/2" grinders.
    Milwaukee v18 cordless drills and jobsite radio!

Default nice work

Nice work, but I have to wonder why this guy has so much free time on his hands? I think his winters may be too long and harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by deafman View Post
    Nice work, but I have to wonder why this guy has so much free time on his hands? I think his winters may be too long and harsh.
    You read my mind. I was thinking that same thing when I saw all the great detail he went into while building that work of art.
    20 lb. Ford Tune Up Tool
    Miller Syncrowave 350DX
    Miller Syncrowave 200R
    Millermatic 250 Mig
    Miller Thunderbolt 225V
    Miller Elite Hood
    Century 130 Porta Mig
    Harris Multistage Oxy/Act
    Milwaukee 9",7",4.5" Grinders
    Milwaukee Porta Band
    Milwaukee 14" Chop Saw
    Lisle 7X12 Horiz/Vert Band Saw