Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default new table design

ok
    you got me on that cm...

after thinking about it (and taking your advises)
    I redesined my table
    here are some pictures of it: (the height is 86cm (33.8")

what do you think about the wheels?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Vernon View Post
    The height of my bench is 35" or 88.9 cm The bench is 48" x 96" (121.92 x 243.84 cm) this works well for me at 6'4" (193.04 cm).I like it very much. Hope you find what works for you. I add a picture of my bench for you.

Vernon I'm impressed a chained gas bottle on our site

Keep the saw off the table you don't want to un-clamp a project to cut the next piece for the same project..

My top is 39" with some adjust-ability to it.. it is the same height as the work bench..

If you look at the metal rack on the wall you will notice the removable rollers, they match up to all of my shop equipment stands Chop saws, miter saws, planers ect
    Steve

Bobcat 250EFI

Syncrowave 250

Millermatic 350P

Hypertherm 1250

A Bunch of tools

And a forklift to move the heavy stuff with..

Looking at CNC Plasmas

It's Miller Time - Get Back To Work!

Default Chained Bottles

Quote Originally Posted by Pass-N-Gas View Post
    Vernon I'm impressed a chained gas bottle on our site

Keep the saw off the table you don't want to un-clamp a project to cut the next piece for the same project..

My top is 39" with some adjust-ability to it.. it is the same height as the work bench..

If you look at the metal rack on the wall you will notice the removable rollers, they match up to all of my shop equipment stands Chop saws, miter saws, planers ect
    How do you like these chains
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some times people should not open up Sketch-Up

http://www.millerwelds.com/interests...welding-table/

It is a welding table- don't think about it too much
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Quote Originally Posted by Vernon View Post
    How do you like these chains
    What only single row?

I just finished up a gear box for a pumping unit, would you like some triple row 120

Steve

Bobcat 250EFI

Syncrowave 250

Millermatic 350P

Hypertherm 1250

A Bunch of tools

And a forklift to move the heavy stuff with..

Looking at CNC Plasmas

It's Miller Time - Get Back To Work!