Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Magnet

Hybrid View

Default Magnet

how bout this...I asked Miller to make and sell a Miller car tag to go on the frunt of cars or our pickup trucks/welding rigs. .like the CAT car tags you see on the frunt of pickups .you know the plastic ones, they could be blue with white Miller logo letters. .but NO they would not listen, hey it would be some great advertisement and they could make them probly inexpensive and sell a lot of them for just a few dollers each. ....humm

well what about a Miller logo magnet that you could put on your car/truck
    heck you could even put it on your tool box. .I see lots of diffrent magnets at Wal-mart with all kinds of sport cymbels on them like socker balls
    base balls, and all kinds of things. .you would think with all the things they sell at the promotional design Inc. seller of stuff for the Miller on line store
    they could make and sell magnets.....just makes you think . I bet they have a lot of things at promotional designs that they dont sell, why cant they have magnets or car tags
    what do you all think ?

Richard:

since printed word can sometimes be interpreted oddly please take below as a sincere suggestion and not someone being a smart-elec.

Since you seem to think there is a market for this type product and Miller is apparently not willing to invest in it, why don't you seek permission from miller via a Memorandum of Agreement or a royalty arrangement for using thier image and produce these yourself.

There are a multitude of folks that would gladly make the magnetic items and the plates for you to resell.

Steven

I work at Miller Electric and have had magnets made for the side of my truck when I visit field test sites or costumers I put them on. They are about 10 inches tall and 24 inches wide. Look real nice. Not sure what the company paid to have them made though. It was just from some local place that has the capability to put whatever you want on a magnet. I have some decals that are about 6" x 8" that are just the Miller logo with the name underneath in all white. If you would like a couple, send me your home address and I will get them out to you. I don't have hundreds of these but I do have a few I could part with. Have a great day.

Joel
    Spectrum 375 plasma cutter
    Spectrum 2050 plasma cutter
    Millermatic DVI with 3035 spool gun
    Millermatic 350P with 30A spool gun
    Dynasty 300DX Tigrunner
    Miller Legend
    Miller Pipepro 304

Sorry Steven

and everyone else I did not mean to offend
    I will try a local print store and see what comes up. just thought their was a copy right thing

I want to show everyone that I am a proud owner of Miller equipment.
    let it show that I use the Best.....Miller

Thanks a lot Joel