Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Tryagn5 View Post
    You must be a great neighbor., but remember wars between neighbors are won by one thing...MONEY...If your richer then your neighbors continue, if your not, be ready to lose. Also dont go on vacation, might be a suprise for you. Hope no one delivers free woodchips...
    It's all a show, Kevin. Just ignore it.
    So you're telling me...You're not nostalgic? Then, give me another word for it......

Stugots , you remind me of a high school classmate of mine. Most people hated JP as he was arrogant , rude , disrespectful, you name it. I got to know him better than most as many would simply not waste their time . Deep down he had some good in him but his lack of respect for himself certainly meant he would have none for anyone else or receive any from anyone. He went around offending people and kicking ass everywhere he went with no regard to karma. Funny thing is when he was found shot in the head duct taped to a chair the local law inforcement ruled it a suicide. He had been a thorn in everyones a$$ for so long including the local police they weren't about to waste one second of there time looking for the hero that ended many peoples misery with this prick. Reap what you sow and remember ignorance is bliss. One last thing by you boasting about your mental disorders you just opened the door to someone blasting your a$$ and walking scott free.
    Dynasty 200DX "Blue Lightning"
    Bernard 3500ss water-cooler
    Rockwell vertical mill
    Beverly Shear B-3
    Beverly Shear JR
    Home-made English wheel
    Milwaukee Porta-band
    " Sawz-all
    Tennsmith 36" stomp shear
    Fixer upper 1968 Redface Lincoln sa200
    Powcon 300st

As noted in a previous post just ignore him because he feeds on this.

Wheelchair

girls too,, have ignored me my whole life, one girl told me, come on over, there’s nobody home!

I went over, and there was nobody home......
    Anything you could do, I could do better.
    I can do anything better than you!
    Lockheed Martin
    Armco Steel, Baltimore
    USW local #3185

Quote Originally Posted by stugots View Post
    girls too,, have ignored me my whole life, one girl told me, come on over, there’s nobody home!

I went over, and there was nobody home......
    Total BS.

Pack it & find something productive to do besides waste bandwith.

You're full of it & you know it.
    So you're telling me...You're not nostalgic? Then, give me another word for it......

i have completed 2 of the 3 grates and will paint these black after im done.

i tig welded all my tube frames and pressure tested them to 10psi to guarantee that no water will get inside the frames and cause rust.

more pictures to come,, after its painted

update:

Last edited by stugots; 05-25-2010 at 01:58 PM.
    Lockheed Martin
    Armco Steel, Baltimore
    USW local #3185

I clicked on "Rating" and rated the thread as "terrible." It went from 5 star down to 3.
    Millermatic Passport Plus
    Millermatic 200

Millermatic 350P with Python
    XMT 304 /w S-64 feeder and 12VS
    Dynasty 300 DX
    Thermal Arc 400 MST
    Victor O/A
    Premier Power Welder for my trail junk.

i give all my threads a five star rating soon as i post them,,, this encourages more group participation.
    Last edited by stugots; 05-25-2010 at 03:55 PM.
    Lockheed Martin
    Armco Steel, Baltimore
    USW local #3185

well im all done,, just got it painted

Lockheed Martin
    Armco Steel, Baltimore
    USW local #3185