Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

that fish flag truck also has no mufflers, its my daily driver, i like to drive it around the block waking up everyone from 4-6am while throwing my mcdonalds trash out of the windows and onto their lawns.

you see, i also suffer from insomnia in addition to my anti social personalty disorder and just enjoy driving around at odd times during the night and early mornings.
    Last edited by stugots; 05-18-2010 at 02:08 PM.
    Anything you could do, I could do better.
    I can do anything better than you!
    Lockheed Martin
    Armco Steel, Baltimore
    USW local #3185

Quote Originally Posted by stugots View Post
    that fish flag truck also has no mufflers, its my daily driver, i like to drive it around the block waking up everyone from 4-6am while throwing my mcdonalds trash out of the windows and onto their lawns.

you see, i also suffer from insomnia in addition to my anti social personalty disorder and just enjoy driving around at odd times during the night and early mornings.
    Riiiiight.........

If I was going to do totally ridiculous, ignorant, purposefully malicious stuff as you claim to do on a regular basis...

I wouldn't make a habit of telling everyone on the internet about it.

Believe it or not, stuff like that almost always has a way of coming back on the guy that thinks he's a real hero for doing it. Do you think it actually impresses anyone here with any sense of integrity or self respect?

Sounds like "shock and awe" to me.

Why would you say so if you weren't looking for some kind of response otherwise? That, or it's mostly BS. Oh, I'm sure you'll say you don't care & that it's just the way it is, but I sure wouldn't want to be in your shoes when it does.

After all, there are some people in this world who put about as much value on a person's life as you have respect your neighbors. Those kind of people never usually do a lot of talking, they just do what they have to do.

Sounds to me like you've been lucky so far you haven't crossed paths with one of them.

I would stop while you're ahead.

The more I read, the more I smell total BS.

Brother.........
    Last edited by 7A749; 05-18-2010 at 04:22 PM.
    So you're telling me...You're not nostalgic? Then, give me another word for it......

I had no idea trolls even comes on welding websites. Mostly kids writing anything they can think of, just to get a rise out of people. But here, seems like we have a full grown. Most times they were traumatize by somebody when they were young and want the world to pay for it. They are everywhere.
    I feel for the neighbores
    Worthless.

its a mental disorder, im not the one to blame
    Lockheed Martin
    Armco Steel, Baltimore
    USW local #3185

It all depends how you were raised. Sometimes they dont raise you they throw you around.

I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent back a piece of my toe to my father. He said he wanted more proof.

I tell ya when I was a kid, all I knew was rejection. My yo-yo, it never came back!

My mother had morning sickness after I was born.

My father carries around the picture of the kid who came with his wallet.

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
    Lockheed Martin
    Armco Steel, Baltimore
    USW local #3185

Lightbulb

Stu: Might want to consider some "Deck-O-Drain" for the driveway. It's used extensively out here around pools in the "Cool Decking."

It comes in 8' or 10' lengths, and can cut it with a hacksaw (it's plastic), and buy a bag of grout mix and blend/feather in where you saw cut.
    "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Quote Originally Posted by stugots View Post
    I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent back a piece of my toe to my father. He said he wanted more proof.

I tell ya when I was a kid, all I knew was rejection. My yo-yo, it never came back!

My mother had morning sickness after I was born.

My father carries around the picture of the kid who came with his wallet.

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
    sounds like you get no respect
    DYNASTY 200SD
    COOLMATE 1
    MM140AS
    SPOOLMATE 100
    SPECTRUM 625 X-TREME
    SPECTRUM 125C

im going to weld up 4 steel grates to sit inside on the ledges i cut out,, they will be made from 1x1-1/8 sq tubes for the frames and 9gauge 3/4 expended diamond metal sheeting, that i will have to paint every 3-4 years,, i already ordered the steel, so no turning back now.

also

i got my eye on this really wild new saw,, its a cold saw but without the water.

no sparks and cuts fast as a cold saw.

its 400.00 shipped

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/Product...C%3a+Chop+Saws

"The 6190-20 utilizes dry (a.k.a. "cold") cut technology which will cut on average three times faster than an abrasive machine and costs 1-1/2 times less to operate. The saw produces little to no sparks when cutting and leaves a virtually burr-free finish. The motor is a 15 amp, 4.8 max H.P. The base is a heavy-duty cast aluminum reinforced with a 1/4 in. steel plate. The vise and back fence is tool free. The horizontal D-handle provides optimum comfort whether the tool is on the ground or sitting on a bench."

what do you think dave?

the blades are 100.00..
    Last edited by stugots; 05-18-2010 at 08:32 PM.
    Lockheed Martin
    Armco Steel, Baltimore
    USW local #3185

where'd you find it for $400 shipped?
    DYNASTY 200SD
    COOLMATE 1
    MM140AS
    SPOOLMATE 100
    SPECTRUM 625 X-TREME
    SPECTRUM 125C