Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default anyone got the miller performance series helmet

im thinking of getting one and i am wondering if anyone has one or knows someone that has one and if they work good and last long. i currently have the cheap blue flame design helment from harbor frieght so im looking for a better helment. i usually weld about once or twice a week. thanks alot

i have one shane and i love it, of course all i do is stick. no mig or tig it is comfortable to wear and the controls are simple.

i have had a miller BWE for about 6 years now. great hood. easy to adjust for inside or out side lighting. still on my first set of battery's but the light just started blinking so i guess its time for a new set. i definitely recommend it.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

I switched from a china freight special to a miller perf. series, and I love it. I brought the cheapie home to use and am finding that I now can't even stand it for occasional use either. Am considering another perf series for home too. I do mig and tig. Great performance for both processes.