Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Lightbulb WWII Pilot Sculpture Update!

So I have some good news, and some bad news! The good news is that the sculpture is near complete. The bad news is that I will not be completing it! The man who commissioned me to make the sculpture has decided that he did not like the “look” of the sculpture and terminated the project. The good news is that by contract I got paid for all work done to date (including materials, and consumables), and I get to deliver him an uncompleted sculpture. I kind of feel bad because I put 6 months of work into this project and would like to see it completed, but I guess you cannot get to attached to your work!

Any way here are some pictures of the sculpture “as is”
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (56.8 KB, 525 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (50.9 KB, 399 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (57.1 KB, 370 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (51.9 KB, 421 views)
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Miller Spectrum 875 Plasma Cutter
    Miller Milermatic 135
    Ridgid Drill Press
    Ridgid Chop Saw
    36" Metal Break
    Harris Toarches
    English Wheel
    Ingersoll Rand, 18.1 cfm Compressor
    30 gal. Sand Blaster
    Planishing Hammer
    150lb Anvil
    10" Swing Logan Lathe

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.