Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: more

Hybrid View

Default more

Sorry Gang but I am having problems getting my computer to upload some of these pics .After restructing the rear 6' of the bus to account for the last three crossmember that were removed I built a well with three steps and cut the center of the bumper and threshold at the door corners and hinged it with two more steps that fold down leaving just over 6' of headroom in the door opening.When closed up for transport all that you see are the two small verticle cuts in the bumper.
    To support my habit I ialso take on paying work.This is a 22' x102" wide x 8' tall grain body for a local farmer.The first is the main structure , framing the sides ,the third is the mounting for the 30 ton hoist cylinder and last is the sides up. Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks good. Keep posting progress.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.