Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default seen this today

There is one listed near me on craigslist for decent money, not one of mine, don't know the details, but may be worth the 8 hr. trip (each way) for the price... might be negotiablehttp://treasure.craigslist.org/for/2183992797.html
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Cool trailer, I'd love to have that in alum over my 16ft dovetail.

Keep us posted on what you figure out on it.

Id love to tackle something like this for my race car.

Default Easy load rollback trailer

I have plans for the original Texas Rollback.....I OWN the Patten. I bought the company the started it all and in the process of getting it back up and running.

www.easyloadtrailers.com

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRebel View Post
    I have plans for the original Texas Rollback.....I OWN the Patten. I bought the company the started it all and in the process of getting it back up and running.

www.easyloadtrailers.com
    sent a message via your website
    Con Fuse!
    Miller Dynasty 350
    Millermatic 350P
    -Spoolmatic 30A

Hypertherm PowerMax 1000G3
    Miller Multimatic 200 - awesome portable MIG (and stick and TIG)
    Miller Maxstar 200DX - portable TIG and stick

Default Texas Rollback

I have all the specs. for the Texas Rollback Trailers if you are still interested.

Can you please send me all the specs you have.

Default Texas Rollback Trailers

Quote Originally Posted by Probuilt View Post
    I have all the specs. for the Texas Rollback Trailers if you are still interested.
    Could you please send me the specs you have for this?

Thanks,

Joe

Could you please send me the specs as well?
    Thanks
    Allan

Default plans and specs

Could I also ask you to send me all info about these trailers...?

Thank you!

Nico

Default Texas Rollback

If your still offering the specs could you please send me them to me as well?
    Thanks
    Jim