I was tired of looking at this big thing on my floor so I elevated it. It is just basically a couple of brackets welded on the end of 3" x 4" rectangular tubing I had around. I put a 1 1/8" floor or it to minimize vibration. In addition I used some old scrounged shock absorber rubber parts to cushion it. I turned some special spacers on the lathe to get it the right height.
The most time consuming part was the electrical wiring to it and the copper lines I am running in the shop.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
04-05-2010, 07:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
Tired of the old compressor taking my floor space