Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by modela View Post
    Also, I would appreciate it if you could tell me what you use it most for. I have thought about picking up a few attachments.

Jim

I grew up with a father who was a well driller in Colorado and I know what it is like to be colder than a well driller's butt.
    Jim, sorry I don't have oe, but I'll pass it on to my buddy who does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Quote Originally Posted by modela View Post
    Also, I would appreciate it if you could tell me what you use it most for. I have thought about picking up a few attachments.

Jim

I grew up with a father who was a well driller in Colorado and I know what it is like to be colder than a well driller's butt.
    Sorry I don't, used one in the cc I went to welding class for and the shop where I worked at. Used it to punch holes for railing, shear of corners, and to chop flat bar into coupons.....I"ll ask my buddy about the tolerances and get back with you or he'll answer.........
    bert
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Beautiful job. I hope nobody tells your wife what you're doing with her baking tray though Mine caught me using one of her cookie trays like that and I never heard the end of it.
    DYNASTY 200SD
    COOLMATE 1
    MM140AS
    SPOOLMATE 100
    SPECTRUM 625 X-TREME
    SPECTRUM 125C

It is funny how those things happen. Usually I get the things that are shot or I have to replace it with a better one.

I do have a "never forgive you" list, like most husbands. What disappears most from her kitchen is pyrex measuring cups which are great for measuring paint.

Then there are events. One was when I was falling a tree and so concentrated on getting to fall I almost dropped in on her. I yelled at the last moment and she moved. I don't really think it was that close but she did.