Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well dang. Glad you never hurt yourself rolling around on the floor, Bert! Yep, I be a youngun. Born back in the '40s. Now my ex-wife, she was born in the '70s, got too old for me, she's 32 now. She's over there in your neck of the woods this week with Tracy. (He's the guy she lives with in a $1,100,000 house up in Hillsboro. She left because all I had was this old house and that old machine shop and she deserved better.
    But she still buys me presents and gives me stuff. Just gave me a $250 camera (one of the small Canon's) to pack around. I try to make all these small photos clickable as links like I did like my sign in my signature. Just click on them to go to the website.
    This is Ani. Too old, too fat for me. 32 and 104lbs.

Ken

Attached Images Attached Images
    Click on the sig photo

An Automotive Machine Shop

I thought this thread bottomed out.
    Syncrowave 250DX
    Invison 354MP
    XR Control and 30A

Airco MED20 feeder
    Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81
    Smith O/A rig
    And more machinery than you can shake a 7018 rod at

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Winger Ed I think this is all one big yarn
    Yarn is for Suzyhomemaker. No room here for that. J/k

James
    Miller Dynasty 200DX SOLD
    WeldTec Water Cooler SOLD
    Miller Millermatic 180 w/ Spoolmate 100
    20Ton press
    And lots of Cut-off and grinding wheels
    www.IAGPERFORMANCE.com

QUOTE=MrChevy Well dang. Glad you never hurt yourself rolling around on the floor, Bert! Yep, I be a youngun. Born back in the '40s. Now my ex-wife, she was born in the '70s, got too old for me, she's 32 now. She's over there in your neck of the woods this week with Tracy. (He's the guy she lives with in a $1,100,000 house up in Hillsboro. She left because all I had was this old house and that old machine shop and she deserved better.
    But she still buys me presents and gives me stuff. Just gave me a $250 camera (one of the small Canon's) to pack around. I try to make all these small photos clickable as links like I did like my sign in my signature. Just click on them to go to the website.
    This is Ani. Too old, too fat for me. 32 and 104lbs.

Ken

Last time I checked, I didn't know Hillsboro was in my neck of the woods!!! unless I missed something??? Well, if 32 y/o and 104 lb is too much for you, I think paris hilton is available!!
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

QUOTE=MrChevy She's over there in your neck of the woods this week with Tracy.

Last time I checked, I didn't know Hillsboro was in my neck of the woods!!! unless I missed something???
    Would someone please tell Bert Ani is in Hawaii this week. (At least that is where Bert says his neck of the woods is)
    Bert seems to have a hard time knowing where he is, I guess?
    You smoking the wrong stuff, Bert?

Did you even bother to click on the little photo of her, NOT the link, the photo, and look at some of her photos to see how old 32 does look?

Just like you click on the photo of my shop sign to go to my shop's website. Doesn't everybody on here make the small photos clickable links?

Hey, I'll try to make it simpler next time. I keep forgetting you old guys have a hard time understanding things.
    Click on the sig photo

lmao!!!!! ok, my bad...see what happens when you stay up WAY TOO LATE?!!
    Clickable links....good tip!!!! Forgot to make life easier that way!!!
    I'm not late...

lmao!!!!! ok, my bad...see what happens when you stay up WAY TOO LATE?!!
    Clickable links....good tip!!!!Forgot to make life easier that way!!!
    So, would you please explain how 5:09PM your time is "WAY TOO LATE"?

That IS when you posted your reply.

Clickable links....good tip!!!! Forgot to make life easier that way!!!
    Geeez, even in the short time I have been using computers, I figured out how to do that.

So, did you click on Ani's photo and then after looking at all the shots of her, go up a level and click on the Gun album and look at Ani shooting the M-16 in 3 round bursts and full auto?

No? Don't like guns?

How about waterfalls?

Monster trucks?

Over a hundred shots of the Air Space Museum where the Spruce Goose is? SR-71 too.

Click on any of them, they take you to that gallery, then click on any of those to make them bigger.

Dang, where is that photo of Ani mowing the yard naked. Ummm, it is around here somewhere.

Oh, I forgot. You guys are too old to be interested in that kind of a shot. Smile. Life is what you make of it.
    Click on the sig photo

time is screwy from what I see and when I post....clickable pics/links are cool if people know to click on them....99% of the time, lot of people post pics here, but they don't know to click on them....would be nice to be notified of it
    yes, I like waterfalls.....
    I'm not late...