Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Don't call it a 'gate' Instead how about a 'panel'.

John M

Maybe you could also let them know that the "panel" could be used as a gate, trellis, wall hanging, headboard, room divider, fireplace screen, table top, etc. Gives a purpose for the project. Sounds like a good class. cat

Hats off to you for taking your time to share some wisdom with the kids. I have taught myself many things over the years, but the stepping stones that started it all came from classes such as these and people willing to share their time and talent. I learned how to oxy-fuel weld in one such class and it wasn't much of a leap many years down the road to teach myself to t.i.g. weld. You may leave an impression on their lives long after the classes are over.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.