I've called multiple local welding companies but no one seems to know anyone who can/will do this work.

I've got a pressure fryer where the weld has broken on a pipe that enters the pot. The pipe is crucial because it is the part to provides pressure. The manufacturer says it simply needs a tack weld.

I spoke with a few guys here locally and they said it needs a tig welder becasue it is most likely stainless steel.

If you know anyone who can do this work please let me know.