Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Bar-B- Q people !!!

I was checking some stuff out and ran into this video and thought some of you would get a real kick out of it. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ISrh...ayer_embedded#
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Default Bar b que people

You sure fooled me! I thought it was gonna be like a traditional recipe from New Guinea... Sorry, couldn't resist...
    Professional firefighter (retired). Amateur everything else I try to do...
    Oh yeah: GO BIG RED!

Quote Originally Posted by strube1369 View Post
    You sure fooled me! I thought it was gonna be like a traditional recipe from New Guinea... Sorry, couldn't resist...
    How to serve humans?
    To all who contribute to this board.
    My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
    Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

This thread made me remember the anti smoking add that showed a cannibal who was spitting out a human while he told his chef -- "I wanted the smoked tourist not a tourist that smoked"
    Steve

Bobcat 250EFI

Syncrowave 250

Millermatic 350P

Hypertherm 1250

A Bunch of tools

And a forklift to move the heavy stuff with..

Looking at CNC Plasmas

It's Miller Time - Get Back To Work!