Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wrought Iron railing

Latest railing project for the top of a staircase. It will have three panels, the middle one will be smaller and a different design flank by two panels like this one.
    Parts by king. Rustic welding by me.

That is a nice gate
    With a guard dog who needs a gate. I donít like the way heís looking me

I just came across those curly thing-a bobs at the supply yard per made
    what are they called. Iím thinking of using them for a handle on my fire place poker might look cool
    Fab Tech

Chevy says, (French bulldog + French name, Chevrolet + car nuts = Chevy, dog name) You looking at me?? She was just mad because she was on a set command.

Its ok, you can pee on it when he leaves.
    Miller 225 -Rip Miller 302 -Miller 135 Mig
    Lincoln 200 Mig 1990 SA 200
    Hypertherm 600 Plasma - Plasma Cam Cutting Table
    Makita Cold Saw And a John Deere 4030 for my right hand man. JL Welding tx.com

looks good, but what did ur dog hit to flatten it face

The gate looks really good, I like curly-bob-thingys. I'm tryin to take in all the info and ideas from projects so I can work up a plan for my front stairs and then my entry stairs to the living room.

Nice work.

Miller 211 A.S. and Spoolmate 100
    Stickmate LX 235 AC / 160 DC.
    Clarke 180 EN Just in case
    Spectrum 375 X-Treme.
    O/A Medium Radnor Torch, Large Victor Torch.
    Milwaukee 14" Chop Saw.
    4 x 6 Horizontal Band Saw.
    Rockworth 80 Gallon 2 Stage 16 SCFM @ 175 PSI , 15 SCFM @ 90 PSI.
    Jackson Passive shade #5 for the plasma.
    I almost forgot the Hobart XVP AD Hood.

Projects and Misc Albums
    http://picasaweb.google.com/keesfriend Feel Free to Have a Look ( Just keep in mind I am an amateur )

Here is the center panel, now to make a copy of the first panel.

The project looks good. Show some photos after you have it installed. Did you forge all of the iron work?

Quote Originally Posted by Rick C View Post
    The project looks good. Show some photos after you have it installed. Did you forge all of the iron work?
    I get the iron work from King Metal.

Default Prep for paint

Nice job, looks great.

What's your plan for cleaning and prepping for paint? I notice you didn't clean the Sodium Nitrate coating from the individual pieces. I just got my first delivery from King and am about to start my own project and looking to see how others tackle it.

Matt.
    "A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing"

Millermatic 135
    Milwaukee 14" Dry Cut Saw
    Milwaukee Deep Cut Band
    Fully charged fire extinguisher