Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Please keep us informed on how many jobs you get when people see that thing!!!
    to reiiterate others............: NICE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

the powder coater gave my number to three of his customers that were asking about it LOL

thanks for all the comments guys!
    The one that dies with the most tools wins

If it's worth having, it's worth working for

Looks great , how many hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Looks great , how many hours.
    roughly 25
    The one that dies with the most tools wins

If it's worth having, it's worth working for

awesome bumper. i want to build a bumper for my dodge someday.

First, I want to first run the 6" diameter air intake tubing from the turbo to the area behind the center of the bumper. This would draw in cooler air than hot air from the engine compartment. Maybe even more mounting areas for additional diesel and oil filtration. After i get all those systems plumbed, then wrap it with a bada$$ bumper like yours.
    '11 Lincoln Power Mig 216
    '10 Syncro200 TIG runner
    Scotchman CPO 350 LT cold saw w/ AMS
    6x6 Enco corner notcher
    Weldsale fixture table 3x5
    Acorn Welding Platen 5x8