Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Look through the photo’s again I bet you will find your answer about the colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick C View Post
    Look through the photo’s again I bet you will find your answer about the colors.
    I was kidding
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Nice work man, if you dont mind me asking. how much can you sell one of those for?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitto9 View Post
    Nice work man, if you dont mind me asking. how much can you sell one of those for?
    I sell them for $199.00

I'm a member on greenhulk.net ( http://greenhulk.net/forums/member.php?u=16422 ) a jetski forum & had a few members from MD., FL., IL., want them.

Shipping costs were insane until a friend of mine mentioned Greyhound Shipping. Their shipping cost is generally $80.00. It surely opened the door to move my stands outside the New England area.

In the triangle area under the support frame how did you weld that together?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fab Tech

By looking at the photo I'd say it isn't welded there, and no real need to IMHO

Could you put some Baker Lock ( JB Weld) in there? That would seal it, if it gets submerged or does it. Or is it for show room only
    Fab Tech

Quote Originally Posted by FabTech
    In the triangle area under the support frame how did you weld that together?
    Those areas are not welded

Quote Originally Posted by Ltbadd
    By looking at the photo I'd say it isn't welded there, and no real need to IMHO
    I agree with you, no real need to weld in those 2 areas.

Quote Originally Posted by FabTech
    Could you put some Baker Lock ( JB Weld) in there? That would seal it, if it gets submerged or does it. Or is it for show room only
    The stands do not get submerged. They look great as a showroom stand though. I have access to a laser jet machine & I'm able to cut out company logo's & really make it a custom stand.

My wifes cousin is a US Marine, proudly served our country in Iraq & upon his arrival he asked if I could build him a stand, I'll be adding the USMC logo.

They do look good, nice work
    Fab Tech

It looks to be good and sturdy