Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Default The begining of Portable Chop Saw Table out of scrap materials

Decided to take a stab at building my self a portable chop saw table
    That would be more easily transportable on small jobs being my other table is 16' long and just a pain in the rear to transport anywhere.

So I got a bit bored and was looking at all the junk that I was fixing to haul off to salvage later an old bed frame and some pretty worthless roller stands from HF so now I need to figure out what to use as legs not sure if I should just make it as a table top with short legs or shoot for folding legs

The extended supports will make it an overall length of 8' with the extension wings

if it works out will post pics when done
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CrazyHorse!; 02-11-2010 at 04:52 PM.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.