Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Default Home Shop Built T-Post Puller

Home Shop Built T-Post Puller

I’M sure some of you have already built on of these before
    I ended up needing a t-post puller on a fencing job and land owner said it would not work
    Thinking it was one of those flimsy store bought that end up bending or breaking after a few t-post
    Made this out of some old thick wall SQ tubing I had setting around after pulling 56 t- post with he decided he wanted it so I told him I would make him one and so I was thinking maybe I could sell a couple well so I advertised them and now have quite a few
    Of them Sold. Any way thought I would share this simple idea with anyone who wants to make one best to use 1-1/2“square tubing, 3” flat strap 6” in length, 4” flat strap 4x4 and 1-1/2” flat strap 6” in length all In 3/16th’s thick mild steel.

Right now I am working on a 3 point attachment for my ford 8N tractor that will help one person doing it alone pull larger wood post I think will work well in our general sandy loam area.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CrazyHorse!; 02-08-2010 at 11:53 PM. Reason: forgot to ad the pic's LOL!