Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default getting a welder finally! wheel question though

so a guy i know is selling me his miller trailblazer 302.

i have used this machine before working for another guy doin a bunch of field work on a condo and a school. when i worked for him, his trailblazer had a set of like "off road" wheels on it, which made it easy for me to roll it around the jobsite. some people i have asked have never heard of anything like this.

one freind said lincoln makes a wheel kit, and it was probly custom fabbed to fit on my old boss's miller,. i have looked and not found much of anything. i might just have to make my own set somehow.

anyone know of a wheel kit type thing i can buy to handle the weight of this welder?

What about the solid tires used on wheelbarrows? The type you can drive a nail into and they don’t go flat. Or maybe some ATV tires and wheels.
    Caution!
    These are "my" views based only on “my” experiences in “my” little bitty world.

Quote Originally Posted by koreanbeefcake View Post

i have used this machine before working for another guy doin a bunch of field work on a condo and a school. when i worked for him, his trailblazer had a set of like "off road" wheels on it, which made it easy for me to roll it around the jobsite. some people i have asked have never heard of anything like this.

one freind said lincoln makes a wheel kit, and it was probly custom fabbed to fit on my old boss's miller,. i have looked and not found much of anything. i might just have to make my own set somehow.

anyone know of a wheel kit type thing i can buy to handle the weight of this welder?

Yup...Just go to the top of your screen and click on products, then click engine drives, then click trailblazer, then click accessories and there is a bunch of that stuff. Just make sure you are on the Trailblazer accessories and not the normal accessories section.

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX

I have seen people make a cart for one out of an old red wagon

Wow that is an enormous machine to be wheeling around on a cart. I hope the cart has brakes or something. I can just see that thing get going down an incline. It would hit like a small car. I have only seen those carried around by trucks. The 2010 F150 has some nice wheel options too.

http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...ccessories.php
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Default All Terrain EZ Running Gear

I think the one you're thinking of can be found by clicking on "Industries & Interests" tab, then "Farm & Ranch," and there's a picture of a Trailblazer sitting on a set, with an MM 180 and a rancher working on a corral.
    Last edited by davedarragh; 02-05-2010 at 01:34 PM.
    "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Quote Originally Posted by davedarragh View Post
    I think the one you're thinking of can be found by clicking on "Industries & Interests" tab, then "Farm & Ranch," and there's a picture of a Trailblazer sitting on a set, with an MM 180 and a rancher working on a corall.
    Dave what happened to your other post in this thread?
    Caution!

Red face Spelling Error

Quote Originally Posted by Sonora Iron View Post
    Dave what happened to your other post in this thread?
    I had to edit "corral" I spelled it wrong.
    "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Quote Originally Posted by davedarragh View Post
    I had to edit "corral" I spelled it wrong.
    No the one you deleted entirely!
    Caution!