Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums
 
Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hobart Trek 180

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    21

    Default Hobart Trek 180

    I would like to know if anyone out there has used this unit yet and how they liked it or dis-liked it. I am looking into getting one, but would like first hand info before moving forward.

    Thanks for your help in advance.
    "If you will not, then you can not.."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    I would like to know if anyone out there has used this unit yet and how they liked it or dis-liked it. I am looking into getting one, but would like first hand info before moving forward.

    Thanks for your help in advance.
    Tried it out recently and it work good but it's wouldn't be a workhorse though.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bigs View Post
    Tried it out recently and it work good but it's wouldn't be a workhorse though.
    That is what I thought. More of an emergency welder, get off the hill/ rock.
    "If you will not, then you can not.."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    That is what I thought. More of an emergency welder, get off the hill/ rock.
    I was very impressed with it though.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    16919 Pole Rd. Brethren, MI 49619
    Posts
    4,412

    Default

    Its got a lot of power.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sberry View Post
    Its got a lot of power.
    The one they had set-up the guy told me he hasn't even charged it yet it was running off the battery. I believe it because nobody really ran a long bead just short quick ones.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.