I apperciate all the info and tips on the bbq/smoker. I am wondering if anyone knows what type of panels are used on the outside of enclosed trailers,and avaibility and cost or other options. i have also never seen the structure of one to know how they r built, would one b able to use those steel studs they sell at hm depot? for the outside framing and roll some tubing for the top and attach? would listen to any advise or links !! thanks in advance!!