Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chrisa7164 View Post
    very nice cart...I'd say the easiest way to take care of those up facing outlets is just get an outdoor receptacle cover. That should keep any wayward particles out of the outlets..just my 2 cents ..
    The outlets will be fine when I mount them facing outwards. I kinda like the stainless covers as they match the other side

be sure to keep us updated when you do more work.

Default my cart

new to the forum and welding. i started a class in june of last year and finish this june. i thought i'd share my little welding cart i built for a used millermatic 135 i just bought not too long ago. this is my first project with my welder. i painted it to match the miller blue. i know it's basic but it serves the purpose.

nathan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lookin pretty good there. It sure beats having to carry the welder,

Miller 211 A.S. and Spoolmate 100
    Stickmate LX 235 AC / 160 DC.
    Clarke 180 EN Just in case
    Spectrum 375 X-Treme.
    O/A Medium Radnor Torch, Large Victor Torch.
    Milwaukee 14" Chop Saw.
    4 x 6 Horizontal Band Saw.
    Rockworth 80 Gallon 2 Stage 16 SCFM @ 175 PSI , 15 SCFM @ 90 PSI.
    Jackson Passive shade #5 for the plasma.
    I almost forgot the Hobart XVP AD Hood.

Projects and Misc Albums
    http://picasaweb.google.com/keesfriend Feel Free to Have a Look ( Just keep in mind I am an amateur )

I like to build trucks that sit flat on the ground, so of coarse my welding cart had to be as low slung as possble! Don't worry, there is a verticle piece of 1*2 on the back to secure the tank to, and hold the recepticle for my extension cord.

It needs a handle of some sort, currently I drag it around using the handle on top of the welder.

I do plan on adding somewere to hang the gun and my helment. Currently it all gets piled on top of the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by kaoss View Post
    I like to build trucks that sit flat on the ground, so of coarse my welding cart had to be as low slung as possble! Don't worry, there is a verticle piece of 1*2 on the back to secure the tank to, and hold the recepticle for my extension cord.

It needs a handle of some sort, currently I drag it around using the handle on top of the welder.

I do plan on adding somewere to hang the gun and my helment. Currently it all gets piled on top of the bottle.
    i like your kick up for the front wheels...

Great little cart there nj

Quote Originally Posted by kaoss View Post

That is badass man. And I hear ya about trucks that lay on the ground...I'm currently working on a 'bagged '99 silverado.

Quote Originally Posted by ligito View Post
    Here are a couple more shots.
    Thank You so much for the mounting pics, I have finished the frames but don't know how everyone was mounting the tires.... thanks for sharing.

just got a 211 and put it to work making a welding cart.

not done just ran out of steel