Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I Live in Ensenada Baja California, around 75 miles south of the border with San Diego

Powdercoating will be the easiest way to go, got to check with my customer and probably submit a sample.

I will rather go for the more laborious method, the ones that let you learn something...or terribly waste your time ha ha ha

Cat read your post on rusting metal and both you and millerman mention rinsing.

With plain water?

Snackers, that metallic finish web site is great, have you tried some of their products?
    A C T I O N ! ! !

I don't know if powdercoat colors are universal but the "rust" ones I use most are "natural rust" or "roast". Also check out rustoluem textured spray paints in the multicolor - they have 2 rust colors that almost match the powder coat color "natural rust" if you need to paint bolts or touch up areas.

Yes, rinse with plain water.

What is the web site you are talking about with the metallic finishes? Snackers? Could not find.

Thx, Cat

I Live in Ensenada Baja California, around 75 miles south of the border with San Diego

Hi cat. Saw pictures of your work it its pretty impressive, actually saw a couple of your pieces with that rusty look... awesome work
    A C T I O N ! ! !

gman - thankyou. it's a great way to make a living! cat