I searched this one already so I hope it hasn't been posted a billion times already, but I was looking for a source for tube/pipe clamps. I wanted to weld up a longboard rack for my mountain bike out of some tubing that could be removed using some split clamps, but I can't seem to find the ones I'm looking for. They basically look like a piston rod end with one bolt one each side, but are made out of some split tubing. Does anyone have any idea where I might find these?