Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another project

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodjohn View Post
    Very nice. All I did today was make a turkey LOL
    I like it. looks good.

Thanks, How's the snow in Maine ? My other half wants me to take her to Bar Harbor. Never been there in winter.

HaHa, I said No kinks

I see from my own photo, that I do have a nice kink, where I was clamping it with the Unistrut.

I didn't see it out in the garage. Maybe I can shrink it out.

A few more photos, I have one more piece to put on tomorrow, Then I have to get a piece of 1/2 plate for the base.
    Attached Images Attached Images

A few more from today
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice abstract art Bubba.

holy moley that looks like a S load of back breaking work. excellent job! that's they type of job that does not fall into the category of getting discounts for ordering more than one piece.

Got the last piece on today, No fun at all, but it's on. Also got about half cleaned up. Then I had to stop to shovel snow for the rest of the day.

Time for a break, I have to go back to work for 4 - 12hr night shifts, Yipee

Angry

Finally got a day off to work on my sculpture.

But that was ruined by my local county government, I have been called to two weeks of Jury duty.

I've been so upset about the loss of two weeks income, that I can't even hold my hands steady enough to get a good bead. Gave up on welding for the day, decided to do some grinding, and blending. After a few minutes, I decided to take my frustrations out on my faithful grinder.

I now need a new 4 1/2" grinder