Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pancakes with glasses? lol

i was just wondering if Wendy's Pancakes were "easily compatible" with thin, wire-framed glasses? . . . i know few brands are, but i haven't seen or heard anything about Wendy's though.

. . . figured i might as well ask, before i bought one.

thanks! ~ michael

Put down the crack pipe, and step away!

Cool

Don't know but you can ask here.
    http://www.wendyspancakes.net/index.htm
    ...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

LOL !!

Sorry, I thought he was talking about the resturant!

My bad!

Guess I know now!

ok i have no idea why one would use one of theses can some one enlighten me.
    my guess is when the sun is behind u but that seems a little bit dumb to get another helmet just for that. but just wondering why one would us these.
    trail blazer 302
    hypertherm plasma
    millermatic 251
    high feq. arc starter
    suit case (extreme 12vs)
    o/a torches
    way to many other tools to list

back lighting, most of them are lighter than most full helmets,and they're A LOT cooler on a hot day! ~ also you don't have to worry about fogging up when you're welding [especially while welding structural in Minnesota during the winter lol)

they also do real nice if you have to wear a chemical respirator. my hood wont fit over a twin filter, and i am not going to buy a full repirator/ welding lens combo. they are around 1,000 bucks and higher
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

good to know. i guess i just tough it out with the back lighting u get used to it after a while. and for u guys that need to wear a respirator 3m makes a nice one that the canisters are hooked to hoses and they sit on ur back
    trail blazer 302
    hypertherm plasma
    millermatic 251
    high feq. arc starter
    suit case (extreme 12vs)
    o/a torches
    way to many other tools to list

Post crack pipe

LMAO .............
    step away from the pipe son!
    wow Ive been schooled. I also thought you were on glue until I started reading. Thanks for the education. very useful info. as the winters are cold here.
    Syncro250DX Tigrunner
    Victor set
    Elite auto-helmet
    Dewalt Bench grinder
    Mastercraft miter saw
    Mac air tools
    Mac hand tools
    Toothbrush
    pencil
    toilet paper

The pancake is a pipeliner thing, designed to keep you from burning your ear. Not having to fight glare, light weight (especially for those of us with bad necks), and the not so bad about fogging are all just extra pluses. I have a shade 10 autodark lens in mine and just go to town. I first tried the thing because I was having migraines preceded by stiffness in the neck on a frequent basis. Tried the pancake and the headaches stopped.
    Lincoln: Eagle 10,000, Weld-Pak HD, Weld-Pak 155, AC-225, LN-25 wirefeeder
    Miller: Syncrowave 250DX Tigrunner
    Westinghouse: 400+ amp AC
    ThermalArc Handy wirefeeder
    1 Harris, 3 Victor O/A rigs
    Arcair gouger
    Too many other power toys to list.

Do it right, do it once. And in all things ya get what ya pay for.