Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default welding table and projects

This is my first posting with some pictures of my welding table and some of the projects I have made. The table has removeable side sand back depending on what I am making. The wire shelf protectors were made for a liquor store to keep bottles on the shelves. Picutures of the storage shelves I made for the beer cooler to follow.

Nordic
    Miller 140 autoset
    Hyperterm powermax 380
    Jet bandsaw
    Attached Images Attached Images

where are you from in CT?
    F450 crewcab flatbed
    Miller Bobcat 250
    Miller 8VS suitcase
    Millermatic 251
    Millermatic 180
    Miller Spectrum 375
    Miller Econotig & 150 STH
    Enough snap-on tools to prevent my future kids from going to college

kinda small table

I am only doing smaller projects and repairs at this time, and don't have the room for a large fixed table(at least not yet) I do have a larger work bench used mainly for wood projects where I do lay out and mock up then move them to the welding table to weld.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.