Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Thank you

Thank you all for the responses. It has been very helpful pricing the welder. I put a price on it of 550 but will go as low as 400. We are just trying to sell what we can out of his garage full of crap before we need to do an auction in the spring. This garage has been such a burden on my mom that we just want to sell and be done with it. My father passed away suddenly and left her with a lot of debt and barely enough life insurance to cover the funeral expenses. She needs to fix up her house so she can sell it and move into something smaller with less maintenance. Thanks again. I live just outside of the DC area. The economy around here is not nearly as bad as other areas. If someone can afford a 2 million dollar home, I'm sure they can afford a $500 welder.

Ah the things we see when we have no money!

Several things have piqued my interest. If I had the cash I'd gladly give 600.00 maybe a little more and the bandsaw and several things. This is a bad time to have so much to sell as not many have extra cash lying around. I wouldn't let an auctioneer come in and auction it off though, try and tuff it out and sell it yourself, you'll be money ahead if you do
    Blondie (Owner C & S Automotive)

Colt the original point & click interface!

Millermatic 35 with spot panel
    Miller 340A/BP
    Victor O/A torches
    Lincoln SP125
    Too many other tools to list

03 Ram 1500
    78 GS1000
    82 GL1100 Interstate

Default thanks

We are tuffing it out for as long as we can. Her house will be going up for sale in the Spring so we HAVE to do an auction. Plus we don't know what 1/2 the stuff is in there. We just want to be done with it. If the house does not sell soon she will have to pay a large amount of capital gains taxes so she is screwed either way.